Please see the list below and let us know what you would like to purchase.
BEES & GARDENS
- Hosting a hive on your property: $500 (two hives) and up.
- Sponsoring a hive in a community garden: $500.
- Sponsoring a beekeeper in our Amigos Apicultores program: $500.
- Permaculture Bee Gardens: Starts at $500.
- “Feed the Bee” Wildflower Seed: see Mercantile, below.
HONEY (raw and Certified Naturally Grown, delivered by Beecycle)
- 1# honey – $15 plus delivery, no tax.
- 5 oz. honey – (in-store only)
- Honey Sampler – (out of stock)
- CSA, $15 per month, with subscriptions running through June or December (no additional delivery charges, no tax.)
MERCANTILE (delivered by Beecycle and mail order)
- “Feed the Bee” Wildflower Seed, 1 ounce/ 300 square ft: $5 plus delivery and tax.
- Jojoba and Lavender Salve: $7 plus delivery and tax.
- Klean Kanteen, Urban Bee Company limited edition: $20 plus delivery and tax.
DELIVERY and TAX
- Beecycle Delivery: add $1 for eligible items.
- Mail order: add $2.50 for Salve, Seed, or the Natural Beekeeping Handbook. Add $3.50 for the Klean Kanteen.
- For multiple items we’ll calculate a total shipping rate to minimize your cost.
- WA State sales tax of 9.6% is added to all orders of Mercantile items.
HOW TO PAY
- Honey and Mercantile – Beecycle Delivery: These items are available in our limited delivery area (Seattle ZIP codes 98144, 98122, 98112, 98102, 98104, 98101, 98121). If you live in the delivery area, contact us with quantities and your address, and we’ll send info for electronic payment.
- Mercantile – Mail Order: All Mercantile items are available for mail order nationwide. Contact us with quantities and your address, and we’ll send info for electronic payment.
- Bees, Gardens & Education items: These require price or other confirmations before you pay. Please contact us to finalize a quote, a schedule, or other details.
We strive to make the best quality products and services available. We also want them to be accessible to the entire community. If you are a farmer, someone working on a better food system, a non-profit worker, a student or senior, contact us to inquire about our sliding scale rates.